Pease use this area only if you need to pay MI for a service, classes, or products (such as books or CDs).
The receipt will say donation but this payment is not tax deductable.
Click below to pay using PayPal or pay with a credit card. Make sure you fill in the “What’s payment for?”
- Audit or For Credit seminary class – type in class name
- or SOM Tuition or Application Fee
- or purchasing Books – type in book name
- or CDs -type “CD’s” and class name
- or misc -type in what you are paying for
- or LCMC for classes $155 each class
- or Micro-MDiv payment
Donations are eligible for a tax deduction with the exception of funds received to cover tuition payments for specific individual students according to IRS regulations. All funds donated to The Master’s Institute are not refundable or transferable. Contributors may express a desire for gifts to be used for a specific purpose and while MI will certainly give the request due consideration, contributions are utilized for ministry operations at the sole discretion of The Master’s Institute.