The Master’s Institute (MI) now offers 3 Seminary programs
MI’s approach to Seminary includes concurrent mentoring and leadership training. We are training leaders through Spiritual & Character Formation and Leadership Training.
Each track aims to equip the heart, head and hands of men and women who are called to continue Jesus’ ministry in the power of the Holy Spirit. Each will focus on sound theological training in Missiological Discipleship, Spiritual & Character Formation and Leadership Training.
The accredited tracks are being offered in partnership with The Master’s Institute and will prepare future leaders to continue Jesus’ mission of restoration, redemption and love.
If you would like to know more about either of these on-line programs, please call for information.
Spiritual & Character Formation (more…)
MI trains the heart
- Formation flows from an intimate relationship of trust, obedience and dependence upon the Lord Jesus Christ
- Formation happens in Christian community
- Formation is empowered by the loving presence of the Holy Spirit. (2 Corinthians 3:17-18)
Biblical Teaching (more…)
MI instructs the head
- Faculty are gifted and passionate adjunct professors who are recognized experts in their field
- Students learn to know, experience, live and communicate the truth of Scripture with zeal and humility
- We teach from the Reformation perspective: Word alone, Grace alone, Faith alone
Leadership Training (more…)
MI equips the hands
- Internship training during all 3 years of seminary
- Students are equipped and trained so they can equip others
- Hands on experience under the guidance of qualified and experienced ministers